Child Visas

Children born outside Australia to parents who are not Australian citizens do not automatically acquire Australian citizenship and they are not eligible for citizenship by descent. Therefore, children born outside Australia to permanent resident parents will need to apply for and be granted a migration visa to be able to enter and remain in Australia with their parents. There are 4 categories of Child Migration as below:

  • Child visas
  • Orphan Relative visa
  • Adoption visa
  • Dependent children of partner visa applicants